ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOX Bet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it.
The Senior Motion Graphic Designer is responsible for the design & creation of broadcast graphics & graphic packages from scratch using industry standard Adobe software. Design, create, & implement complex animated sequences, both 2 & 3 dimensional, using industry standard software. Manage all files associated with created graphics both locally & over a network. You will be collaborating with the Marketing department to animate 2D graphics for marketing assets that will live in any/all mediums, such as broadcast, digital, social, etc.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Design & produce titles graphics & animations for broadcast & digital spots, features, & live program segments using industry standard Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, & After Effects Software
- Create mockups & animations for visual concepts
- Create animated segments using industry standard Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effects,
- Composite animated segments, live video & graphic elements using Adobe After Effects software
- Work from creative briefs & successfully receive & apply feedback.
- Familiar with all Social Media platforms
- Develop effective file structures that can be referenced easily during & after projects
- Manage data associated with Adobe & Cinema 4D programs as assigned
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5 years of motion graphic design experience required
- Highly proficient with Adobe software including: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Knowledge of 3D animation using Cinema 4D & Maya is a plus
- Strong time management & problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt quickly
- Strong organizational skills with attention to project & file hierarchy
- Additional knowledge & ability to trouble shoot relevant technology & software needed to stay competitive & perform to our standards is also a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule consisting of weekends & holidays
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.