The Customer Success Executive, Named Accounts will be responsible for complementing Oktas innovations, efficiencies & capabilities with our valued customers business objectives & priorities thereby driving higher business value & executive alignment between Okta & our customers. You will be a dedicated resource to a Named strategic account of one of Oktas top Fortune 500 customers. You will be accountable for driving customer adoption & success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service & risk management. You will perform routine health checks & assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers, the most return on investment from Okta. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention & expansion of Okta business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will serve as the primary point of contact post implementation. You will assume overall customer adoption responsibility & act as a critical issue management role.
- Partner with customers to define desired business outcomes, focusing on maximizing value realization across the Okta platform
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers & executive sponsors to drive product adoption & ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal Okta team members to align account activities with the customer's business case & strategy. Work with the sales team to properly sell & position Success Services.
- Monitor & identify adoption & utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk & customers needs.
- Identify opportunities to optimize customers use of solution & remove any known inefficiencies in deployment of Okta solutions
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Prepare & educate customers on new features & releases. Identify renewal risk & collaborate with internal teams to remediate & ensure a successful renewal.
- Act as the voice of the customer & collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- 10+ years of customer success experience in enterprise software or SaaS organization.
- Proven track record of driving issues to resolution & advocating on behalf of a customer.
- Excellent knowledge & experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM) & Security space.
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape.
- Extensive experience in consulting & implementation of IT systems, preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security & ground breaking infrastructures.
- Specialized training on support, SAML, security preferred.
- 2+ years of application programming & system support experience is preferred.
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging & crisis management.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence.
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Box, Google Apps, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow & Workday preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree Required or Equivalent Experience.
- Available to travel up to 35%
Oktas Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our companys actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, & maintain transparency. Its our expectation that our managers & leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills & perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback & reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths & weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals & the organizations goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities & translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.