IgnitionOnes leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find & engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring & robust personalization, IgnitionOnes technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions & omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries & powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta & Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM & Zenith Media.
IgnitionOnes Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for leading & motivating the inside sales team to achieve revenue goals & helpdevelop new business through cold/warm calling, & social media within new & established verticals. This role will also lead training efforts, goal setting, & monitoring sales metrics for the inside sales team. This individual in energetic, persistent, & outcome-focused with a passion for success. The inside sales manager will have a successful track record of hiring, building, & training high-performing sales teams.
- Build & manage the team of inside sales representatives
- Set & track sales targets for the team against companys revenue goals
- Optimize the sales administration process
- Report on sales metrics & track production data
- Create forecasts to predict monthly, quarterly, & annual figures
- Enhance customer engagement by introducing new methods & strategies
- Train team on sales processes, strategies, & tools (salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, RingLead Playbooks, Sendoso or equivalent.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven experience as an inside sales manager
- Hands-on experience with CRM software (Salesforce.com preferred)
- High level understanding of sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal & leadership skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams & executives
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Bachelors Degree required
- Strong understanding of Martech technology is required