At Phantom, strategy drives creativity. As we continue to expand & evolve, were on the lookout for a Junior Analyst who can bring insight to opportunities.
Who we are
Phantom is a digitally-led creative agency, headquartered in London, where two things are valued above all else: curiosity & craft.
Started by four people in 2013, weve grown into a 100-person company, with locations in London & New Zealand. Our clients choose us because of the collaboration, innovation & creativity we all bring to each project. We choose our clients because theyre brands we love to work with, who in turn inspire us to make work we love.
Always careful, never boring, we work on everything from traditional ad campaigns to developing products to designing digital road signs. If youre somebody who enjoys a new challenge each day, Phantom is your place.
Every day we flex our skills for world-leading brands such as Google, Zendesk & Sony Music group as well as working alongside causes we love & get stuck into original proactive projects.
Who you are
- Transparent & honest.
- Endless initiative.
- Overly communicative.
- Excited about our projects (and life in general).
- Fun to work with & be around.
- Assertive where needed.
- Motivated by achieving amazing results.
- Flawless written & spoken English.
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to translate client briefs into requirements for the team.
- Knowledge of industry tools.
- Excellent documentation.
- Ability to be a great communicator with our clients as well as technical & creative team members.
- Ability to stay calm & prioritise in times of tight deadlines
To be successful in this role, you will be able to utilise your passion for gleaning insights from data to accurately & effectively measure the ongoing performance of a variety of digital experiences. You will be as comfortable working with people who are technical (developers, QA engineers etc.) as you are with non technical. Leading conversations with clarity, & translating signals from data into straightforward reporting.
- You will work with producers & developers to agree & implement Google Tag Manager tracking plans from website designs.
- Prior to any new launches, you will be responsible for setting up Google Analytics from scratch, with a best practice configuration.
- To keep stakeholders from across the agency aligned to site performance, you will create, implement & manage Google Data Studio dashboards in a way that is easy to use/understand for stakeholders with limited analytic experience.
- Throughout your week, you will be called on for ad hoc data analysis requests from internal & external stakeholders.
Day to day:
- Be a key figure in planning how we use data to effectively optimise & analyse campaigns & projects.
- Perform analysis to measure the effectiveness of projects against various KPIs & desired outcomes.
- Provide team members with insights into their projects.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the agency (technical & non technical), with a particular emphasis on working with developers to ensure the effective implementation of tracking & analytics.
- Experience with: Data Analysis, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Data Studio.
- Comprehensive understanding of SEO & Paid Search + Experience working across a multitude of digital projects.
- Experience working with marketing teams.
- Examples of successful past projects in collaboration with a combination of client marketing & engineering teams.
Inclusivity at Phantom
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe our environment, ideas & work can only be its best if our team is representative of all the incredible diversity of thought that exists in the world around us.
All Phantoms are welcomed to our team without regard to ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
The bonus bits
To keep you happy & healthy, our employee package includes a range of perks for both inside & outside the studio.
- Secure pension scheme provided by Aviva.
- Private physical & mental health insurance with Vitality. Plus, additional discounted deals on gym memberships, Apple watches, Amazon Prime, cinema tickets & more through your plan.
- Keeping you fuelled throughout the day, Phantoms enjoy a kitchen & bar area packed with free snacks, treats, drinks, beverages, coffee (via a very nice pro coffee machine) & breakfast foods.
- Leave allowance above national standard including a holiday shutdown period in December to sit back & chill uninterrupted before heading into the new year.
- Bonus days leave each year once youve been part of the Pham for 2 years (up to 30 days).
- Cyclescheme to save you 25-39% purchasing a bike & accessories.
- End of year bonus at the discretion of Phantom, based on both personal & company performance.
- A dog-friendly workplace for your chill canine companion
Credentials are one thing, but talent is another. If you feel this role for you without meeting every requirement listed, wed still love to hear from you.