As a Senior Account Manager, you are the clients champion within the agency.Youre looking to flex your skills growing & managing client relationships, but you still want some direction. Good newsyoull get strategic guidance from an Account Director or Client Partner. Client satisfaction, account revenue growth, & overall business profitability is on your shouldersbut youre up to the challenge. Most importantly, youll be a leader within the agency & your clientsfrom mid to senior levelregard you as a trusted advisor to deliver excellent digital experiences.
- Manage client relationship.
- Own the success & satisfaction of client relationship.
- Build relationships with senior members of client organization.
- Own client satisfaction, targeting a 100% client reference-ability.
- Lead projects & initiatives to delivery.
- Create opportunities for deeper collaboration & interaction that reinforces the clients status as an innovative participant in the creation of cutting-edge solutions.
- Understand all disciplines to provide quality assurance of project deliverables, while maintaining best practices & solutions across functions.
- Provide leadership, support, & ongoing guidance to team members.
- Provide internal teams with appropriate insight into clients strategic business initiatives.
- Has a point of view on industry structure, trends, initiatives, & issues
- Provide insights into organizational opportunities for cross & up-sell opportunities.
- Over see the development of detailed proposals & statements of work.
- Significantly grow the client relationship in terms of revenue generated & account profitability.
- Proactively sell & manage customer expectations & communicates project & profit risks to internal team.
- 4-5 years of Account Management experience in an internet marketing or advertising online media.
- Experience working with complex clients, delivering annual services revenues in excess of $2MM each.
- Experience with customer loyalty initiatives & database & direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Experience with site development, specifically involvement in large scale site design, build-out & maintenance & enhancements.
- Proven skills as a product or category expert, preferably retail.
- Demonstrated understanding of CRM, content management, analytics, digital marketing, eCommerce, & internet technologies.
- Knowledge of programs, projects, & management processes & toolsets.
- Demonstrated abilities in negotiation & leadership.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, including presentation.
- A comprehensive & detailed knowledge of issues within e-business, including a strong working knowledge of third-party solution providers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving consensus & team building.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team-oriented mindset & ability to work with remote or decentralized teams.
- A keen sense of creative thinking & problem solving.