BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
One of BlaBlaCar key strategic goals is to hire the best talents for its team. The People/Talent Team aims to attract, hire & offer the best candidate & employee experience to every talent willing to apply & go through our hiring process, & finally welcomed in the team for a challenging opportunity.
What you will directly contribute to
- Communicate with Hiring Managers to determine & anticipate staffing needs
- Implement & enforce consistency with recruiting policies & procedures
- Execute sourcing strategies, plans & pipelines
- Review, screen & follow up on all candidates' applications
- Source passive talents & contribute to building our Talent Pool
- Facilitate hiring meetings with your internal clients
- Negotiate compensation packages & close candidates resulting in strong acceptance rate
- Coordinate new hires' arrival, to provide them with a smooth onboarding
- Track metrics for recruiting activities
- Special Projects & Group Initiatives as assigned
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Full-timefixed-termcontract
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to a first call followed by several face-to-face interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.