If you are a driven, hungry sales professional seeking advancement after proven success in initial role after college, this could be the opportunity for you! Phreesia is looking for a Patient Access Sales Associate with demonstrated success carrying individual quota & converting multiple SaaS contracts or purchase orders on a monthly cadence. Expect support from all levels of Phreesia to help you set proper expectations & win business expeditiously from strategy with senior managers to converting leads from our Sales Development Team to technical consultations with our Customer Solutions Team.
In this role, you will be working with a cross-functional team of SMEs (Network Liaisons, Client Services, Marketing, Product, etc.) to win net-new clients, as well as cross sell & up sell opportunities with existing clients. You will also manage a pipeline to achieve designated objectives & growth metrics. This exciting new business is outside of Phreesias traditional Patient Intake organization, so an entrepreneurial spirit & ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment is necessary. Due to the scope & impact of Patient Access, this role will be highly collaborative with all internal departments.
What You'll Do:
- Meet assigned objectives, growth metrics & quotas by leading team production of selling net new contracts, client expansions, re-contracts, due diligence & execution of complex deals.
- Have knowledge to successfully demo Patient Access platform of Services & Products.
- Establish professional relationships with Phreesia clients to ensure their increasing utilization & retention.
- Coordinate the involvement of internal teams such as Client Services, Client Success, Support, & Phreesia Leadership to meet growth objectives & clients expectations.
- Expand client People Mapto connect & maintain relationships with stakeholders in concert with direct reports (reps).
- Understand adhere to creation/refinement of contract & change order cases in Salesforce/CPQ.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations & Leadership on complex pricing options for large clients.
- Participate in cross-functional cadence calls, both internal & external.
- Represent Sales in client escalation & retention efforts.
- Help build & deliver client business reviews to showcase value, driving utilization/expansion.
- When re-initiated, travel on-site to certain important clients.
- Write client-ready proposals & executive-level presentations.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors degree
- 9+ months successful tenure as an SDR, Client Services Associate, or Inside Sales Representative
- SaaS oriented adoption, utilization, value assessment all imperative
- Solid organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Determined self-starter& entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent presentation & product demonstration skills
- Experience managing a pipeline within a CRM software tool such as Salesforce.com
- Experience in a remote-selling mode using a structured sales process with a variety of stakeholders
Who we are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.