The Growth Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Growth Marketing Manager focused on Paid Social. While training to be an expert across Paid Social platforms, the candidate will focus on efforts to identify & reach highly qualified prospects & drive conversion through customized & compelling messaging. As we continue to scale our acquisition strategy, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships & opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
- Monitor Paid Social campaign performance, interpret data, & implement meaningful optimizations
- Support in driving predictable growth & engineering a scalable foundation & campaign structure
- Learn how to execute a learning agenda to build confidence in channel measurement & test creatives, promotions & landing pages
- Partner with internal Creative team to execute a data driven content calendar aimed at improving audience engagement & conversion
- Collaborate internally to align Paid Social media with our marketing calendar & product announcements
- Ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of Paid Social trends & constantly drive channel innovation
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-2 years of paid social acquisition experience with a passion for learning the intricacies of the channel & a keen eye for detail
- Excited about data with a mentality for testing & commitment to identifying avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- Appreciates a quirky sense of humor
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle & pitch in wherever necessary
- A passion for good, healthy food - but not afraid to celebrate with a big slice of cake
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats, & chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.