Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
The Debit Solutions Manager for Central Europe (CE) is responsible for designing & enabling digital & physical debit products & solutions. Germany will be the initial market focus, but it is anticipated that the Solutions Manager will also become engaged with other Visa Central Europe markets over time (i.e. Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland).
The successful candidate will need to develop key stakeholder touch-points internally with Global & European Product & Technology teams, as well as the Strategy, Brand, Regulatory & Client support teams. Externally, the role will support account executives, & liaise directly with issuers, payment processors & technology partners for enabling Visa Debit. The successful candidate will need to have a good understanding of the payments industry & key players in the eco-system, be a dynamic & independent thinker with excellent engagement, project management & communication skills.
- You will execute the Debit strategy together with the Country Manager & AEs in each market to improve market share & enhance Visa's debit product capabilities available for financial institutions to issue to their customers
- You will be hands-on, consumer focused & able to work well with data to develop & own strategic recommendations & enhancements to debit products based on market requirements, client needs & consumer demand
- You will manage project objectives, milestones, dependencies, risks & success criteria for the design, development, implementation & launch of new debit products
- You will provide product expertise & guidance throughout the project planning & execution phases, identifying & addressing issues as encountered
- Everyone is a leader at Visa, & you will lead cross-functional project teams with significant resource requirements, risk, & complexity, sharing your subject matter expertise & acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate
- You will act as the Subject Matter Expert / Product lead in roll-out for new or enhanced debit portfolios
- You will develop & maintain technical product specifications & product rules documentation covering specific market (infrastructure & regulatory) requirements
- You will develop action plans & product roadmaps with the account executive & other relevant teams to accelerate debit growth, endeavouring to break down silos & work together as One Visa
- You will develop excellent knowledge of the payment technology space, & specifically of Visa products & services
What we're after
- A passion for Fintech, & in particular payments
- Demonstrated product management expertise, new product development experience or project management skills
- Exceptional communicator - effective in interacting & building relationships across all levels internally & with clients. Able to adapt communication strategies to the needs of the audience (e.g., simplifying complex technical messages to non-technical audiences)
- High energy, motivated team player, able to effectively lead across functions & teams to drive projects & key initiatives to completion
- Technical & business understanding of banking, payment processes, payment schemes, bank & acquiring infrastructure, & product implementation
- Structured thinker who can analyse complex problems & present effective solutions
- A positive & self-motivated personality with a can do attitude
- Educated to degree level or hold an equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English & German
- Willing to travel within Europe
- 3+ years' relevant industry or consulting experience in product and/or project management