Learning & Development Manager, New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify has an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Manager to join our Global HR team. Reporting to the Head of Learning & Organizational Development, this role will be initially focused on designing, launching, & managing our employee development initiatives globally, leading our onboarding program, & helping to build a world-class L&D operation. The role calls for someone with learning & development expertise, top notch communication skills, a data-driven mindset, & the ability to get things done! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced global environment, creatively solving problems, & designing amazing employee experiences that deliver real business impact, this role is for you!
- Partner with global business stakeholders to identify, design, build, & oversee learning & development strategies & programs to support ongoing departmental skill & capability development.
- Manage project execution for global learning & development initiatives including resources, logistics, communications, & measurement.
- Support & evolve our global onboarding programs in partnership with departments & the central HR team.
- Design, build, & run in-person (or virtual) learning workshops & sessions asd lead facilitator.
- Identify, manage, & measure key L&D metrics to evaluate & refine learning impact on the business.
- Research, manage, evaluate, & maximize learning & development vendors, including relationships management, usage tracking, budget, employee satisfaction, & impact on the organizations needs to identify enhancements & improvements to our strategy.
- Support the global learning & organizational team as required as projects & priorities arise.
Who you are
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with business stakeholders, understanding priorities, & translating them into relevant & impactful learning content
- Demonstrated ability to apply adult learning principles in the design & implementation of learning programs to effectively engage audiences & support learning
- Demonstrated ability to use data to enhance learning & development initiatives
- Dynamic & engaging facilitator
- Experienced in learning design & delivery utilizing a variety of mediums
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with high emotional intelligence
- Hands-on experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- A passion for staying current on learning & organizational development theories & approaches.
- A collaborative, positive approach to work & problem solving.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree from an accredited institution in a related field, or comparable experience.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women & other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but youre not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!