Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a key member of Talent Management, you will join a team focused on enabling Circles employees to have the best experience possible while growing their careers with us. Your responsibilities & contributions will nurture & grow our employees learning & development by helping us implement Circle University. You will partner with Circle employees at both the individual & manager level to unlock the highest potential in our employees by developing & implementing training materials & programs. We are looking for someone who is first & foremost passionate about the capacity for learning & development to significantly impact an employees success. We particularly value candidates who are also ambitious, have a no job is beneath me attitude, are highly motivated, & seek a collaborative, iterative & fast-paced environment. If you are dedicated to enable the success of fellow Circle employees - & will work tirelessly to do so, your career at Circle has the potential to grow exponentially.
What you'll work on:
- Direct the development, implementation, & facilitation of Circle University - a hub for a learning & development program that includes training in management, career development, employee on-boarding, & product & industry subject matter.
- Lead the direction, strategy, & roadmap for global L&D programs, content, & distribution.
- Own the implementation, content, employee experience & on-going maintenance of our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Use LMS data, employee survey data, knowledge assessments, & learning needs assessments to prioritize the development of training content, & make improvements to existing content.
- Create personalized development programs for the specific needs of teams & managers.
- Collaborate with business leaders to procure & create learning content.
- Drive a culture that embraces our mission & values & ultimately drives learning, growth, & development.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - You have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - You seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - You are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - You seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 10+ years of experience with Human Resources including business partnering, organizational development, & learning & development.
- Background in crypto, economics, financial systems, and/or payments.
- Ability to educate & train employees on a variety of subject matter.
- Strong work ethic.
- Extreme attention to detail & ability to stay organized.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Can-do, customer-focused attitude.
- Mature ability to keep information confidential.
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.