We are in search of a Global Inventory & Operations Planner to join our Apparel Planning team.
In this role youll be responsible for optimizing the product life cycle through implementing & owning allocation strategies, markdown cadences, & liquidation strategies.
The candidate will be an integral part of our Planning team as a part of the greater Peloton Apparel Team. This position will work alongside other Planning members & report into the Director of Apparel Strategy & Planning.
- Responsible for managing & maintaining markdowns & promotional calendars
- Responsible for managing & executing global inventory liquidation strategies
- Manage Active / Inactive SKUs in all subsidiaries
- Track & communicate inbound/outbound inventory movement with partnership with Operations & Logistic team members
- Responsible for tracking & communicating new receipts with the greater Apparel team
- Evaluate inventory positions at a category level & country level to identify recommendations & risks
- Responsible for forecasting & executing consolidations to ensure inventory is optimized between E-Comm & Store channels
- Oversee monthly store inventory reconciliation globally
- Manage & maintain inventory management within our ERP systems for all relevant tasks
- Improve & implement reporting & analysis capabilities to drive decision making at the regional & global level
- Previous apparel experience with 3 - 6 yrs. in Retail Planning, Store Planning and/or Allocations for both digital & retail businesses
- Experience working with ERP systems such as Netsuite/SAP is a plus
- Strong analytical skills paired with strategic business acumen & application
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, highly, motivated, & entrepreneurial
- Ability to formally present business strategies & action plans
- Strong organizational skills & excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, adaptable, & possesses a willingness to take on new projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change
- Ability to work effectively & creatively in a lean environment
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.