Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal only three & half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, & on three continents.
We are recognized industry leadersreceiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health & wellness starts with food & what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health & wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit & healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time & energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, & our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh & are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven & enjoy!
- Work alongside both growth & brand marketers to ensure Factor is ahead of its competition across a variety of marketing channels
- Lead research projects to help us identify new marketing opportunities including innovative creative ideas, cutting edge marketing service providers & best in class content
- Help us identify & target new customer segments
- Conduct business cases to drive decision-making within for both new & existing marketing channels
- Partner with organic & paid social teams to come up with new concepts to test
- Support with various customer testing analyses & provide recommendations on improving business wide performance metrics (ROI, CAC, & conversion rate)
- Identify & help onboard new partners fueling Factors future growth
- And much more...
- Current business / marketing student or recent graduate with a strong academic record
- Passionate about growth marketing & are always thinking about new ideas & solutions to problems
- A great communicator & truly are a team player
- Curious & analytical as well as have intermediate excel skills with ability to make analysis from raw data sets
- Entrepreneurial & not afraid to get your hands dirty
- A natural hustler with a contagious can-do attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Having a track record of producing engaging organic content is a strong plus (Instagram, TikTok, etc)
Duration: 10-week paid internship. You must be able to commit full-time (Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm), & have the right to work full-time in the US for the duration of the internship.
Start date: June 14, 2021
Application Deadline: March22, 2021
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.