Were looking for a digitally native design intern to join our creative & marketing team. Youll be collaborating with copywriters, motion designers, art directors & producers - & members of the wider marketing team to build SEO optimized marketing landing pages to drive awareness, conversion & retention for the Vimeo brand. You will be mentored by & work under the guidance of a Vimeo design lead in New York. The timeframe for the internship is 3 days per week for 12 weeks.
What youll do:
- Work with the creative & marketing teams to design high performing digital & social assets.
- Under the guidance of a design lead, incorporate Vimeos brand guidelines to professional designs for our global community.
- Be ready to jump into other wider marketing design projects.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- College graduate or 1+ years of experience designing for brands in-house or at an agency.
- Exceptional layout, design & composition skills
- Passion for, crafting beautiful, thoughtful, well-executed visual design solutions
- A solid understanding of the branding & marketing industry at large
- Able to follow & develop strict brand & style guidelines.
- A team player. You work well with others & can help other brand designers develop campaigns & find creative solutions.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- UX & site experience across mobile & desktop
- Experience with Creative Suite, Sketch & Figma
- Knowledge & experience with motion design & animation
- SaaS experience
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs