Peloton is hiring an experienced Social Media Data Analyst to join our dynamic, Member-focused social media team in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity that offers varied, hands-on work & the flexibility to learn, grow, & develop in the constantly changing landscape of social intelligence. Youll have the opportunity to apply your insights to real campaigns & drive real results around engaging our Members.
Were looking for someone who loves using data to tell stories, & who thrives on helping people & is able to develop a deep sense of the brand & what motivates our community. The Social Media Data Analyst must be an engaging communicator with the confidence to interact at all business levels across the organization, & who can easily translate specialized concepts for any internal audience. Please have a keen attention to detail & a knack for optimizing & creative solutions, & be excited about initiating reporting & exploration as well as servicing existing needs. We want someone who loves solving problems & has experience working independently & juggling multiple deadlines & internal priorities.
- Become an expert user & advocate of our social listening platform & social publishing & analytics tools.
- Implement effective, scalable social media measurement solutions for our team, & communicate relevant insights & campaign results throughout the organization.
- Consult with internal stakeholders regarding social media data & its use in business settings, & help set expectations & KPIs for relevant campaigns.
- Innovate within social data analysis & contribute to creative solutions to activate on your discoveries.
- Provide feedback around tools, vendors, & platform selection.
- Strong (>2 years) working background in social media analytics, ideally in a dedicated role implementing social intelligence solutions or delivering social data insights
- Hands-on expertise using social media analytics platforms (ex. Brandwatch, Netbase, Crimson Hexagon)
- Experience constructing boolean searches, working with unstructured text, analyzing large datasets, & simplifying complex data
- Broad familiarity with social media communities, networks, & tools
- Familiarity with basic statistical concepts (distributions, significance, sampling)
- Experience presenting complex information to stakeholders
- Exceptional time-management & task-management skills
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency with Microsoft and/or Google suites (in particular spreadsheets, presentations, documents)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.