iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $101 billion in global client assets invested in over 880 funds, as of November 2021.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
iCapitals Client Operations team provides client onboarding support to its rapidly growing investor base. You will assist with establishing a new client onboarding team based in Toronto, Canada. This team will be responsible for supervising the review & remediation of investor documents, as well as overseeing data administration. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fast paced organization. This role will report to the Head of Client Onboarding.
- Build & oversee a newly formed Client Onboarding team based in Toronto, Canada.
- Review subscription agreements & other investor documents for completeness & accuracy, as well as ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Identify & explain any document remediation requirements.
- Maintain accurate investor data on iCapitals technology platform.
- Assist with ad hoc requests (i.e. data reconciliation for acquired investors).
- 10+ years of experience with client onboarding, account document review, investor compliance and/or transfer agency/fund administration services
- Bachelors degree
- Familiarity with private placements, specifically non-US regulatory requirements, for private fund investors
- Demonstrates detail-orientation, motivation, & independent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: this role requires frequent communication with external partners (e.g., administrators), as well as internal business, legal & compliance managers on a global basis
- Able to handle multiple tasks & prioritize assignments with excellent time management skills
- Proactive team player & leader with a positive attitude, willingness to roll up ones sleeves & get the job done
- Microsoft office skills required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus; 100% employer paid Group Benefits (including medical, dental, vison, prescription, insurance, virtual telemedicine & mental health counseling, & an employee assistance program) through CanadaLife for employees & their dependents, unlimited paid time off (PTO), parental leave & a corporate gym membership with GoodLife.
As we re-enter our offices, iCapital offers most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to support a fair & inclusive workplace, in which all applicants have an opportunity to fulfill their potential & every person has the right to equal treatment with respect to employment without discrimination. iCapital does not tolerate any discrimination contrary to the Ontario Human Rights Code, including on the grounds of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.