IgnitionOnes leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find & engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring & robust personalization, IgnitionOnes technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions & omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries & powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta & Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM & Zenith Media.
IgnitionOnes Account Executive will be responsible for generating revenue & developing new business through list conditioning, cold calling, networking, social media & new/established verticals. This candidate is energetic, persistent & outcome-focused with a passion for success. Our Account Executives also have an internal drive that will allow them to thrive.
During the first 90-days, the Account Executive will be focused on learning the front end of our sales process, which will include shadowing our Sales Directors, cold calling, list conditioning & product demonstrations. The focus of this period is to build a pipeline of prospects, learn the product & IgnitionOnes sales culture & process. IgnitionOne s Account Executives succeed with a competitive salary & bonus program.
- Managing all aspects of building & maintaining a sales pipeline
- Creating & managing a strategic account penetration plan
- Planning daily-weekly-monthly sales activity
- Creating & executing campaigns targeting prospects
- Qualifying prospects
- Performing basic web-based demonstration
- Using sales force.com to manage & update sales activities
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong qualifying skills for cold calling & building their own prospecting list
- Ability to navigate a sale with multiple decision makers
- Strong verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to build & maintain strong trustworthy relationships
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing sales environment
- Strong problem-solving & attention to detail skills
- Effective time-management, planning & organization skills
- Aptitude to effectively prioritize & complete multiple task
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality, result based work
- Capacity to manage themselves
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with salesforce.com & CRM software is a PLUS
- Comfortable using & learning new sales based technologieS
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3 years minimum of experience in online media sales is required
- Strong ability & experience communicating & selling to client direct
- Strong understanding of technology