Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Customer-centric, sales-oriented, team focused & tech-savvy, the Showroom Manager takes an active role on the sales floor & within the local community. Our Showroom Managers are sales-oriented managers who lead, coach & nurture a team-oriented environment while creating an exceptional customer experience. Our Showroom Managers are top sellers who coach & guide the team in sales methodology & follow-up in order to meet & exceed sales goals. In addition to strong selling skills & business acumen our Store Managers must possess strong operational skills. The ideal candidate for this role must be highly organized & possess strong analytical skills, strategic agility & excellent training & communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop & nurture a customer-centric culture among your team by leading by example
- Ability to analyze showroom & individual sales representatives metrics within Salesforce in order to identify business/sales opportunities
- Must be available to manage & support a new showroom opening
- Identify areas for development in individual sales specialists performance & train accordingly
- Ensure team adheres to corporate guidelines regarding company outreach
- Act as the conduit between corporate & local showroom - disseminating all necessary information & policies & procedures
- Achieve & exceed sales goals via business analysis, sales training & customer service
- Network & coordinate with key individuals & businesses in the local community to promote Peloton & drive sales
- Ability to communicate upward & within your team
- Source, interview, hire, lead, & develop a team of highly qualified sales specialists
- Adhere to corporate directed processes regarding store operations (including but not limited to merchandise display & physical inventory)
- Strong operational skills (including payroll management, staffing, supplies, & maintenance/cleanliness of showroom)
- Proven ability to lead, inspire & train a sales team
- Experience analyzing business metrics; identifying opportunities & creating solutions
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify & act on key networking opportunities in a professional manner
- Solid history of meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Strong record of sourcing, training, & retaining top sales talent
- Strong clientele background
- Prior management experience
- Self-motivated & driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Solutions oriented - solutions & ideas before complaints
- Ability & desire to grow/learn
- Solid understanding of Pelotons company vision & brand image with ability to communicate it effectively & with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated passion for fitness & wellness
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, & holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products, Google Drive & Salesforce a plus
At Peloton, the health & well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan & paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & hires only on the basis of skills & experience.
For more information about Peloton & how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit our website