Trilogy Education partners with universities to offer programs in Web Development, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, & Cybersecurity. Our platform combines a market-driven curriculum, robust career services, & a multinational community of universities, instructors, & employers to prepare adult learners for careers in the digital economy.
Trilogy Education is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer who has a passion for teaching individuals how to code. Our students have a diverse background, from working professionals to fresh-out-of-college people who seek to transition into careers in web development positions.
Why teach why us?
Instructors lead classroom discussions, guide inquiry, emphasize the meta-skills & core concepts of, support students in their projects & challenges, & provide feedback to students & teaching assistants.
You don't have to have a ton of experience instructing! You just have to be a lifelong learner, proven teacher or mentor & love to help people change their lives & succeed.
What You Will Do:
- Take attendance at the start of class via Bootcampspot
- Ensure the Instructor is staying on track with regards to time
- Walk around class during code activities & projects to assist students
- Research & answer student questions when the instructor is unable to
- Grade all homework assignments
What makes your a great fit (Requirements):
Proficient in the following:
- Packet Analysis
- Router & switch configuration
- Windows & Linux Administration Techniques
- Windows & Linux Hardening
- Web Technology Architecture & Security
- Secure network design & architecture
- Risk Management & Vulnerability Assessment
Ethical Hacking & Penetration:
- Kali Linux
- Burp Suite
Programming & Scripting:
- Python Programming
- Bash Scripting
Pay is commensurate with experience for this contract role.