WHO WE ARE
Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space & currently serve 4000+ cities with a fleet of more than 400,000 Postmates & the largest network of merchants in the US. Were changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, & connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isnt just an app, its a way of life & a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand & weve given people a new superpower the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. Were building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
WHAT WE DO
Our Merchant Partners are critical to the success of Postmates. As a Team Lead on the Regional Account Management team you will be focused on enabling businesses, specifically accelerating the performance of our top regional accounts month over month. Hiring, retaining, engaging, mentoring, & coaching a team of high output account managers will be the core duty.. Our leaders are responsible for driving cross-functional process improvements in order to ensure that Postmates as a company is delivering on the highest possible level of merchant service. Lastly, you will be responsible for collaborating with leadership, & your peers to set strategy, direction, & ensure execution of strategy.
You are expected to be a thought leader in Account Management. Not only do you excel at setting & implementing strategic initiatives related to growing revenue, you demonstrate strong management & team development capabilities. You are able to analyze & interpret data, conduct need-finding analysis with customers, & perform quarterly business reviews. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves & develop operational improvements to our existing processes. This is a player coach role with a lot of upward trajectory as we continue to build out the team.
- Hire, engage, retain, & promote the best talent in the market.
- Accelerate the performance of your account portfolio.
- Mentor, coach, & develop your team.
- Lead cross-functional improvements in order to ensure we have the best customer experience in the industry.
- Collaborate with leadership to set organizational strategy, & rapidly execute against it.
- Manage a small subset of accounts
To succeed in this role, you will lean on your:
- 4 + years experience in customer success & account management.
- 2+ years of mid market relationship management
- 1+ years of management, mentorship, and/or lead responsibilities.
- 1+ years of leading cross-functional projects to improve customer experience.
To excel in this role, you will need to possess:
- An ability to uncover opportunities & friction points in our cross-functional service delivery model & execute against them.
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to collaborate with internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong desire to make individuals within your remit successful in their roles, their tenure at Postmates, & their broader career.
- Desire to stay abreast of all B2B, SaaS, CS, & AM trends in the industry, & rapidly deploy the most valuable to the Postmates customer lifecycle.
- A laser focus on performance metrics across hiring, revenue generation, team engagement scores, customer satisfaction, time to value, & any related metrics.
- An ownership mentality, holding yourself & your team accountable to both Postmates & our merchants.
- A work ethic that motivates you to contribute outside of the context of your role to the success of the company as a whole.
- A transparent nature, with the ability to socialize at the staff, manager, director, & executive level, as well as effectively forecast & consistently report on both positive & negative performance, in a solution oriented manner.