Iora Health is restoring humanity to healthcare by building a different kind of health system focused on delivering high-impact, relationship-based care. With a network of primary care practices powered by care teams who take the extra step to get to know each patient as a true individual, Iora provides the unique combination of care, support, & inspiration individuals need to live their best lives.
Iora Healths care delivery model ensures improved service, better health outcomes, & dramatically lowers overall healthcare costs. Iora has rethought every step of the process, including payment, staffing, IT, & culture with the goal of improving the experience & quality of care for everyone. They have completely changed the patient experience by building their teams, systems & practices differently. The culture Iora Health has built, both in their clinics nationwide, & in The Nest (their nickname for their headquarters in Boston, MA) is unique & one of their most valuable assets. They recruit care teams, comprised of a doctor, a nurse, health coaches, a behavioral health specialist & a transitions navigator, from the communities they serve. Today, Iora operates across 48 clinics in eight distinct markets with plans for continued expansion supported by a recent $126M capital raise.
Iora is seeking a Vice President, Marketing to guide Ioras marketing efforts across all relevant channels to both attract new patients to Iora & drive an intensity of engagement with Ioras core customer. Iora is looking for someone with a consumer centric, data driven mindset who loves to disrupt the status quo with big ideas & who truly wants to make a difference! This winning candidate will be able to successfully navigate both the B2C & B2B world, with an ability to balance the need for both top of the funnel awareness & bottom of the funnel lead generation. They will be passionate about the brand, passionate about the power of digital, traditional, B2B & grassroots marketing & ultimately passionate about their work.
This person will report into the Chief Growth Officer & work closely with multiple Iora stakeholders, from the Executive team, to the market level leaders & to the B2B & Business Development team within the Growth team. The position will oversee a team of seven with primary responsibility for traditional, CRM, digital, & field marketing as well as marketing support of our B2B sales & Business Development team.
Specific Responsibilities & Expectations
- Develop deep knowledge & insight around Ioras core & prospective patient population that will inform all marketing direction
- Design, create & implement distinct Brand positioning for Iora that will drive awareness of Ioras differentiated concept amongst our target audience
- Develop longer term CRM vision for patience engagement & retention
- Develop winning Marketing Strategy & plans, informed by rigorous data analytics, that will deliver against Ioras stated growth goals around new patient acquisition & retention
- Act as brand champion & brand steward with responsibility for visual identity & the evolution of all brand guidelines
- Partner with VP of Business Development & VP Sales Ops to create strong marketing plans to support B2B efforts around lead generation
- Develop deep knowledge & provide strategic input across multiple B2B areas including insurance brokers & agents, provider offices, & health system networks
- Maintain deep understanding of the digital landscape & how best to deploy the proper digital tools to assist in all marketing efforts
- Direct oversight of all consumer facing content across all mediums
- Work closely with Market Leaders to develop winning local marketing programs.
- Analyze performance of the different markets, provide strategic recommendations & action plans & evolve plans over time.
- Manage team of seven internal marketing associates as well as all external agency relationships
- Create proper marketing metrics & track against key performance indicators
- Coach, train & recruit the new generation of marketers in the organization.
- Demonstrated track record leading national marketing teams across the full suite of marketing functions
- Ability to thrive in a performance-focused & results-oriented environment.
- Ability to lead high performance teams
- Self starter with a bias for action
- Strong analytical skills required
- B2C & B2B marketing experience preferred
- Experience & success with lead generation & marketing within the healthcare industry a plus
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker, problem solver, & exceptional leader/coach/motivator
- Team player who is driven by our mission to restore humanity to healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10-15 years of marketing experience required
This opportunity is Boston based, but consideration would be given to a flexible commuting situation to anyone who resides in/near one of the following cities/states: Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX, or Denver, CO,
The team is currently working remotely with the expectation that they will return to the office (or our practices) in the future.