We believe conquering cancer is a big data problem. That's why we built the world's leading comprehensive liquid biopsy. This non-invasive tool for accessing & sequencing tumor DNA is used by thousands of oncologists to help tens of thousands of advanced cancer patients. We believe the boom in cancer data acquisition we helped launch will drive important discoveries & new products. We're working on some exciting ones, including in early detection, where the impact on patients can be profound. We've raised more than $500 million from investors including Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, OrbiMed, & SoftBank.
To enable Guardant Health on its mission to conquer cancer with data, the Product team seeks a highly motivated person to join our team.
As Sr. Manager, RWE Product Management, you will be responsible for driving product strategy, scope & design decisions using inputs from key stakeholders in R&D, Medical affairs, Regulatory, Clinical development, marketing for Guardant Health's product portfolio in real world evidence (RWE). You will be a key member of product development core teams & will guide the team to ensure the right product is being made for the target market.
Partnering with data scientists, medical affairs, software development, & commercial teams, as well as key executive stakeholders, you will explore business opportunities, build business cases & drive product development for Guardant Health's RWE platform.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build & own the multi-year product roadmap based on key inputs from internal & external stakeholders for Guardant Health's RWE platform.
- Perform research to understand the market, competition & customer needs
- Work with customer facing team members, software, regulatory, clinical to build customer & product requirements for RWE products.
- Participate as a core team member on cross-functional product development core teams to guide development early in the design process & ensure that product design decisions meet customer needs.
- Work with program management & cross-functional teams to understand all technical & non-technical bottlenecks & work with stakeholders to resolve them.
- Build & own the product business case in collaboration with key stakeholders, including P&L
- Present product vision, product development, business case & roadmap to leadership
- Work with marketing & sales to develop commercial deployment models.