Squarespace is looking for a passionate & adaptable Media & Acquisition intern to help develop Media strategy through reporting, data analysis, & insight development.In this role, you will work alongside the team lead to develop comprehensive & flexible approaches to Media measurement & reporting. This includes defining reporting processes, dashboard development, & data storytelling.
You will be a part of a growing team, focused on enhancing the sophistication of the Marketing Acquisition team. This position is based out of our New York headquarters.
- Assist in auditing, documenting, & improving reporting processes
- Source measurement & reporting requirements from channel stakeholders
- Build & optimize dashboards to better empower business owners with quick decision-making through automation
- Develop data insights for channel stakeholders & marketing leadership
- Currently a junior pursuing a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Data Analytics, or a related field
- Strong Excel competency
- Creative & strategic thinker who can proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills & strong work ethic
- Interest in data analytics & marketing systems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.