Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate & relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, & built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte & Magazine, & have been rated a leaderby the analyst community & named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, & we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to join our US team someone to evangelize Acquia to our potential customers; to work with our customers to develop strong technical solutions to their business needs, & to prepare accurate estimates for consulting services & infrastructure to bring that proposed solution to life.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in Pre Sales in SaaS software ideally in web development / content management & / or e-commerce. You should be confident illustrating your ideas in written, verbal & visual forms.
Acquia's Senior Solutions Architects interact with potential customers in all sectors - from startups to large enterprises across industries, & with all levels of government. Solutions Architects communicate how Drupal & Acquia can help them succeed. You'll research, scope, estimate & present Drupal solutions for enterprise-grade web sites & applications. You'll also act as a key conduit between our business development team & our engineers & consultants, both helping sales staff to better position Drupal & Acquias services, as well as bringing feedback from customers back into the development of new products & processes.
- Experience leading pre-sales engagements & supporting Senior Sales colleagues in achieving & exceeding territory revenue plans
- Experience running discovery workshops with customers & understanding challenges & business needs.
- Developed customized presentations, demonstrations & prototypes to prove a solution's business value to C level customers.
- Ability to estimate projects large & small, including assessing & mitigating risk
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent opportunities & delivering on time
- Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, & the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (detail oriented)
- Passion for open source & for helping us build a hot & growing start-up
- A keen interest in learning Drupal & relevant WCM application architecture
- Drupal knowledge is not required, experience in relevant WCM or Marketing technologies is strongly preferred.
- A keen interest in learning Drupal & relevant WCM application architecture.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.