About the Position
As a Senior UX/UI Designer on the Retail Products team, you will design groundbreaking products & tools for Walmarts US eCommerce Business retail organization. Youll be working with a brilliant team during one of the most transformative moments in the retail industry.
You will build best-in-class tools for our retail team members to create amazing specialty retail experiences. From ideation to prototyping & testing, you will build the tools & craft user workflows that maximize the effectiveness of our search, pricing, site merchandising & item setup capabilities. Hundreds of category leaders use our tools to drive the customer experiences that touch millions of daily shoppers.
Significant responsibility, creativity, technical expertise & business sense are required.
In This Role, You Will:
How youll know its right:
- If you can drive results & solve problems in innovative & creative ways
- If you have a passion & curiosity for designing outcomes rather than interfaces
- If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world
- If you have a desire to disrupt & challenge the status quo
- If you understand that without risk there is no reward
- Minimum 5 years of experience in UI/UX Design, Interaction Design, or equivalent experience
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field
- Strong experience with end-to-end application (web, desktop, or mobile) design
- Experience designing enterprise tools
- Experience working with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapidly-growing environment
- Solid prototyping experience to explore & communicate design decisions/front-end development, HTML/CSS, Sketch, Axure, Adobe Illustrator or similar
- Strong portfolio demonstrating work user experience, interaction design, & visual design required (please be sure to submit a link to your portfolio with your application)
- Experience in retail and/or eCommerce is preferred
- Experience with analytical tools is preferred