Our Industry: Where we play
We sit at the intersection of technology & Life Sciences industries. Humbly, we’ve been told that we are the leader in application software for the clinical development process, tackling real-world problems & making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere. With the current transformation in the life sciences industry, we are at the forefront of providing an advanced clinical development platform for our clients to further improve the accuracy, timeliness & ease of the data collection process. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 700 customers, customer retention rates above 99%, & the experience of supporting more than 10,000 clinical trials. We are still led by Co-founders, Tarek Sherif & Glen de Vries, & have global operations in US, Europe & Asia.
The University Relations Specialist will lead the ongoing development, administration & implementation of our formal University Relations programs & drive the overall University Talent recruitment strategies.
The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure a progressive & transformational experience for all our university program talent, as well as, helping evolve our millennial sourcing efforts. Through the success of this role our ambition is to identify, develop & transition new talent into their career ambitions within Medidata. In that effort, this individual will have a tremendous opportunity to contribute to our ability to organically cultivate the future leaders & growth of our organization.
• Focus on the Global Talent Acquisition Strategies with an emphasis on the student & early career candidate experiences
• Lead sponsored internships or events, evolving structured Campus relations programs, & evolving our overall millennial sourcing outreach efforts
• Lead the entire life cycle of the student programs including identification & recruitment of top tier talent, employer branding, university & student campus relations efforts, & facilitating the on-going program evaluation & associated metrics.
• Develop & manage the master calendar of HR events to ensure a coordinated effort for both campus & professional events
• Lead HR Leadership & business stakeholders in order to meet UR hiring strategies & timelines
• Facilitate University talent engagement efforts across the global organization in order to ensure all stakeholders are informed & up-to-date on the latest tools, trends, & strategies across the recruiting landscape.
• Build cross functional project teams to successfully execute campus hiring events
• Facilitate pre-event meetings & training with hiring leaders & campus teams to maximize program effectiveness.
• Own the relationship with career services, faculty and/or student organizations, & be the primary point of contact for all University events for
• Evaluate & recommend opportunities for improvement of the program through reporting & tracking of metrics as it relates to ROI
• Promote diversity hiring through university programs
• Collaborate on recruitment branding & marketing initiatives
• Provide metrics & detailed analysis as to the ROI & progress of our campus recruitment strategies
Your Education & Experience:
• 5 years of University Relations and/or Campus Recruiting experience required
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Ability to create robust University sourcing & recruiting plans required
• Proven project management skills
• Ability to lead cross functional teams with specific project deliverables
• Demonstrate strong relationship management skills
Our Culture: Who we are
We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds & talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture. We encourage our teams to come together & experiment with new concepts, research new approaches & test out new technologies. We believe that being part of our team will make a difference in the world.
Our Mission: Powering smarter treatments & healthier people.
Our Vision: To be the most innovative cloud company in Life Sciences.
Our Principles: Integrity, Partnership, Inventiveness, Humility, Nimbleness, Tenacity, Inclusiveness, & Caring.
Our Leadership Drivers:
• THINK: Inspires purpose, articulates strategy, & simplifies complexity
• TEAM: Communicates effectively, builds relationships & collaborates with others
• DO: Plans ahead, scales for growth, ensures accountability
• LEARN: Self-aware, values difference, strives to learn
• TEACH: Inspires work, coaches others, builds teams
Medidata Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state & local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.