The Most Beautiful Things On Earth.
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures & Spark Capital 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Ebay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com & Twitter.
At 1stdibs, our sellers are our strategic partners & having their supply on the site is a critical part in building & maintaining our seller population & the health of our supply strategy. We are hiring a Supply Operations Senior Associate to support our supply initiatives & seller inventory on the site.
In this role, you will support the supply strategy of the company by supporting the Seller Acquisition & Partner Management teams with sales & on-boarding support & listing of seller inventory. You will handle important day-to-day tasks that increase their sales on the 1stdibs platform, such as on-boarding assets on behalf of our sellers, coordinating with internal & external teams & processing requests from our partners.
We are looking for a sharp, highly organized, self-motivated, & resourceful individual who will be an advocate for seller success on 1stdibs & maintaining a healthy inventory supply. This person must be a strong communicator both written & verbal & must also love working with people to build & maintain accounts & must be able to remain professional & helpful under pressure. This is a cross functional role with high visibility with both internal teams & works directly with clients. The role will report to our Senior Manager of Supply Strategy & Operations, & will work closely with our Sales Executives, Product Marketing team, & internal team of category specialists & curators.
If youre interested in a client-facing, cross-functional opportunity that is part of a strategic & highly-visible team, read on to learn more!
- Support the Supply team from acquisition to onboarding new partners with day-to-day activities
- Liaise with our broader team members to coordinate projects & improve process efficiencies
- Strategize & streamline the new seller leads review process
- Create & maintain monthly sales reports for dealer sales & ad sales in Salesforce, High Velocity Sales, & Looker
- Increase buyer engagement & conversion by appropriately managing, maintaining, & curating all partner inventory, particularly during partner marketing & promotion
- Complete sales-related ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree plus 2-3 years experience in either a sales support, operations, or customer service role preferred
- Exceptional communication (written & oral), presentation, listening & organization skills
- Superb attention to detail, organizational skills, & timeliness
- Willingness to pitch in to help the team with unforeseen needs & be solution-oriented
- Ability to navigate ambiguity & proactively seek solutions
- Comfort in & willingness to communicate with internal & external stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience is key, including High Velocity Sales
Experience working with luxury goods or strong interest in e-commerce a plus