Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is a registered trademark of PubMatic Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
PubMatic is hiring a senior software engineer an Optimization & Algorithms Engineer whocan design & implement next generation highly scalable & low latency ad server features at scale of 100 billion+ requests per dayin our AD Server.
If you get excited building applications & architecture to handle 100s of billions of requests per day, managing millions of requests per second with a creative & fast-paced work environment, competitive pay, great incentives, culture of teamwork, smart & friendly colleagues & plenty of opportunity to grow in your career then you should consider applying for this position.
- 3+ years of most recent software development experience in C andLinux/Unix environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, & verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of scripting Perl/Python/Shell
- Working experience in databases, preferably MySQL
- Working knowledge on how web works, HTTP protocol, cookies, caching, DNS, CDNs, etc.
- Good to have experience onGO language
- Experience troubleshooting issues with existing features in a live production environment
- Excellent understanding of end-to-end product functionality
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in software design & architecture
- Demonstrated ability to self direct & work independently
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.