To power critical decision in healthcare with data science-driven technology.
The Aetion Evidence Platform is the leading software solution for evaluating the safety, effectiveness & value of medications. We partner with global life sciences customers to improve time-to-market for medications, enhance market access, expedite interactions with the FDA, & contracts with payers. When partnering with payers, we identify precise therapies that improve patient outcomes at lower cost. Our product teams propel the transformation of health care into a value-based system built on trust of shared data-based evidence.
As a User Experience (UX) Designer at Aetion you will partner with our Science, Product, & Data Science teams to drive the development & delivery of Aetions cutting edge proprietary technology The Aetion Evidence Platform (AEP) & supporting products. You will work within our high performing agile teams at the intersection of science, technology, & our customers in order to design important platform enhancements & new applications.
- Create new & innovative user experiences using your superior product design skills while also collaborating with science, engineering & product subject matter experts
- Worki with the product management team to drive new feature development by conducting user research such as surveys, interviews, & usability testing
- Help define long-term product architecture & design strategy
- Ensure alignment of new features with user needs through your deep understanding of real world evidence (RWE), real world data (RWD) best practices, & user personas
- Prototype & design innovative application experiences that simplify complex user workflows
- Craft flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, & interactive prototypes as needed to communicate UX changes to internal stakeholders & customers
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams in new feature development, providing clear documentation & artifacts, & supporting implementation
- Maintain product design consistency across the brand
- 5+ years experience in user interface & digital user experience design
- Experience conducting user research to drive new feature development, such as surveys, interviews, & usability testing
- Strong command of contemporary tools for UI design & interactive prototyping, such as Sketch & InVision
- Articulated, polished & collaborative communication style
- Expert in working with agile software & product management teams
- Experience with data-focused products & complex user workflows preferred
- Eager to develop a deep understanding of customer needs & user behavior within the life sciences & healthcare data fields within the US & ex-US
- Bachelors Degree preferred