The Programs Manger will interact across departments, working on guiding the transformation & growth of mission critical systems & tools at Appian. Success in this role will be founded upon operational understanding, business awareness, along with excellent communication & relationship building skills. The ideal candidate will help build bridges to scalable & sustainable growth.
- Serve as the point of contact & subject matter expert on our price/quotation/order tools from a business perspective.
- Support the needs of Sales, Finance, & Legal/Pricing/Deal Desk in the tool.
- Guide optimal use of quote & opportunity management tools to accelerate sales cycles & drive collection of actionable business data.
- Facilitate alignment & communication between Appians Sales Teams, & internal stakeholders, including Finance, Training, Legal, & Deal Desk teams to promptly resolve business/issues & foster productive interactions.
- Cultivate best practices through analysis & special projects to improve Appian systems & tools.
- Support in developing training materials & engage in regular training sessions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related role (Sales Operations, Deal Desk, or FP&A experience preferred).
- Experience using CPQ/CLM/CRM systems. Working knowledge of contracts & accounting systems is a plus.
- Ability to work to understand the interests of a variety of stakeholders to reach workable solutions.
- Inclined to take action & work independently, although support is there when you need it. Driven to complete tasks through to impact.
- Ownership mentality. Possess the character to act with integrity for the best interests of the entire organization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity & working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Detail oriented. Must be organized & able to stay on top of fast-moving information & tasks.
- Process focused by nature. You like order & having things documented for easy reference.
- Bachelors degree in business-related field.
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.