At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers & outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who live & breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Solutions Architect, you will work with the most widely known global brands to implement our mobile technology into their marketing stacks. A successful Solutions Architect can combine hands-on implementation of cutting-edge mobile technology, with strategic technical mapping & planning. If you're an enthusiastic & driven self-starter; enjoy becoming deeply familiar with the technical details of any new mobile technology; can effectively build relationships with internal & external stakeholders; & enjoy building technical solutions that deliver value for your clients; then youre a great fit for this mission-critical role that is a key driver of growth for Branch.
Mobile programming experience required.
As a Solutions Architect, you'll get to:
- Plan & execute the end-to-end implementation of Branchs technology into the mobile applications & tech stacks of large global enterprises.
- Lead in-person & remote technical workshops with engineering & product teams on Branchs technical capabilities & integration process.
- Leverage your understanding of mobile & web technology to help customers execute their desired use cases & discover new custom use cases.
- Interact with customers in person, over phone, & via email/slack to answer technical questions & provide support.
- Investigate & troubleshoot implementation issues & bugs.
- Collaborate with Branchs account management, product, & engineering teams to build & grow the Branch platform.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years iOS and/or Android programming experience (building apps with Java/Objective-C/Swift, releasing apps to the app store, working with 3rd party SDKs, etc).
- 2+ years experience in Mobile and/or SaaS industries (ideally in a customer-facing role).
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, & business questions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deliverables running in parallel timelines.
- Ability to understand & clearly communicate details behind Branchs SDK & SaaS products with technical & non-technical customers.
- Excellent verbal communication & writing skills.
- Outstanding work ethic & can create value with minimal direction.
- Intellectual curiosity & hunger.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or comparable experience).
- Programming Languages: Swift or Objective-C, & Java.
- Experience pulling & manipulating data & logs using SQL and/or Python.
- Experience developing with 3rd party SDKs: mParticle, Segment, Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Experience using productivity tools like: JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!