Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
Our product strategy combines a host of Revel-developed services with a wide range of third party products integrated into our platform, offering a broad selection of best-in-breed solutions available without costly & time-consuming custom development. The Revel Integrated program & team manages a portfolio of over 100 partners. Our primary objectives are enabling choice & value for our customers & driving the growth of Revel.
We are seeking a Technical Partner Manager to join the Revel Integrated team who will manage our partner portfolio, assessing partner candidates, guiding new entrants through the onboarding process & contributing to the direction & operational processes of the program. The ideal candidate will be passionate about driving value & delivering exceptional customer service & will have strong knowledge of API tools & structures. Experience with restaurant & retail operations is a plus.
- Drive value to our customers & the growth of Revel Systems through a world-class partner ecosystem & program
- Participate in assessment of new partner prospects, assessing technical viability & operational value
- Support technical onboarding of new partner integrations
- Maintain direct & active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business & technical issues & serving as an internal advocate
- Serve as the primary technical liaison between partners & internal departments: Product, Engineering, Operations, etc.
- Contribute to the evolution of the Revel Integrated program optimizing tools & processes & program goals
- Coordinate Revel Systems release management with Marketing, Engineering & the partner community.
- 3+ years professional experience in software/technology operations, preferably in partnership-related roles
- Experience onboarding, implementing and/or supporting partner integrations
- Fluency in working with APIs & API documentation
- Ability to translate partner requirements & business logic into actionable development to assist with integration efforts
- Familiarity with software development methodologies & frameworks including Agile & Scrum
- Proficiency working with the developer community
- Experience & understanding of technology needs within our vertical markets
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Capable of managing workload effectively with limited supervision
- Is adaptable, professional, motivated with a strong work ethic
- Highly organized & able to manage multiple engagements simultaneously
Additional Characteristics of our Ideal Candidate
- Passionate & excited to make a difference using technology for entrepreneurs in the restaurant, hospitality & specialty retail sectors
- Identifies & resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions
- Demonstrates accuracy & thoroughness; looks for ways to improve & promote quality
- Is adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic
- Interacts effectively with all levels of management & other employees
- Contributes in a wide range of capacities to an entrepreneurial environment
- Work on a team of experienced & highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, & 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment