CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible & mission driven. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. In addition to fun team activities, a company masseuse, & a ton of healthy snacks, we are driven by our work ethic, commitment to core values, & firm knowledge that we are helping people every day.
We are interested in developers who are passionate about code review & are interested in mentoring & being mentored.
- Analyze, program, debug, & modify our software to ensure optimal performance & scalability
- Refactor & improve our code base for sustainability
- Develop features that touch millions of patient lives
- Share things you learn (or learned somewhere else) with the team so we continue to improve
- Participate in the code review process
- Complete documentation
- Strong work ethic & interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of foundational computer science concepts & constraints
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with and/or willingness to learn MongoDB
- 5+ years working in complex environments & large project teams, ideally with 3+ years at a single company