Here at HelloFresh, were passionate about making dinnertime simply delicious for everyday Kiwis. HelloFresh New Zealand joined the meal kit delivery market in September 2018, as part of the HelloFresh Group now operating across 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients & delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, & you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic & motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a true startup & grow HelloFresh in NZ. We are looking for a hands-on, self-motivated & analytical individual with a keen interest in data analysis to drive decision-making & insights. The Jr. Business Intelligence Analyst will primarily support the Fulfilment team in ensuring we have continuous visibility into our performance & how we are tracking against business targets. This person will also have an opportunity to steer strategic decisions within the Fulfilment team & impact everyday operational excellence.
- Own regular reporting for key performance KPIs, such as error rates, financial projections, & other operational metrics
- Perform data analysis to further identify patterns, correlations, & insights in order to continuously improve our operations
- Build dashboards & reporting to ensure regular tracking of performance against planned initiatives & business targets
- Provide analytical support on new initiatives & proposed business cases where needed
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders from NZ, AU & Global
- A Bachelors degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or a related field
- Expert proficiency in Google Sheets & Excel, with a willingness & curiosity to learn new data analytical languages & skills Proficiency in SQL & Python is a plus but not required.
- Data-driven, solid analytical & quantitative thinking with a logical approach
- Detail-oriented, inherent drive to seek new information & explore topics in-depth
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Team player, willingness to learn & help share best practices with others
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Passionate about our business
- Proactive, ambitious & assertive
- Motivated by being part of an extremely fast-paced business
What youll get in return...
- Significant reduction on our meal kits, 70% off from your first day
- HelloFresh Academies, monthly internal learning & development
- Continuous development including external courses
- Working flexibility available
- A diverse & vibrant international environment, with offices in 14 countries
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Regular team-building events
Location: Penrose, Auckland
Duration: 6 Months paid internship. You must be able to commit Full-Time (Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm). You must have the right to work in New Zealand for the duration of the contract.
Start date: Immediately
Important: Please be aware of the current travel restrictions. New Zealand has now officially closed its borders for anyone not holding a NZ passport or Residency. This is a drastic measure installed by the government to reduce the chance of COVID-19. Therefore at this stage, we are only considering applicants who are currently based in NZ & who are eligible to work full time.
We are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.