Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As a Level 3 Support Specialist you will be handling the support level 3 requests around the Nexthink solution & its different components. You will be based in our office in Bostonand you will report to the Support L3 Manager. The candidate must have a previous experience in a technical position & should be willing to work in team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn & open to feedbacks coming from his peers & superiors. She/he should be feeling a high sense of ownership of the domain she/he is responsible for.
- Level 3 support for customers, partners & colleagues all around the world during standardbusiness hours
- Main point of contact for the QA team for remote sessions & level 3 escalations
- Perform deep technical tests on the support lab to dig further & help the QA team with the analysis
- Direct handling of the troubleshooting phase including phone communication & remote sessions with the stakeholders
- Take part in follow-up meetings with the different teams of the organization involved in the resolution of a given topic
- Update, maintain & enhance the knowledge base
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Customer Service
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.