VaynerCommerce is a Growth Engineering Firm. Initiated in 2018, it officially launched in 2020 as a new type of firm for modern brands to partner with to drive sustainable growth. VaynerCommerce is a digital-first firm that takes an engineering approach to driving sustainable growth. It was started by former early Shopify Plus employees, & was born from the frustration that brands were left with no good options in the market when it came to building sustainable online customer growth. VaynerCommerce services as a strategic partner, with an implementation arm across data science, engineering, design, financial modeling, media & creative, & merchandising for brands that want to sustainably grow their Direct-to-consumer business. VaynerCommerce works across Fortune 100, Venture Capital, & Private Equity-backed consumer brands.
Were rigorous about how we build our team, & the work we focus on. Were building some of the most complex solutions in the world of Commerce which requires hard work, collaborative teams, & creative problem solving.
What You Will Do:
The Growth Analyst supports VaynerCommerce client engagement teams on ensuring partner brands meet their growth goals. This role is highly cross-functional, collaborating closely with acquisition, retention, conversion, product & brand teams, to analyze & make data-driven recommendations to improve outcomes for partner brands. Growth Analysts get hands-on experience with strategizing, designing & implementing solutions for clients.
You are exceptional at prioritizing work, setting expectations & communicating to stakeholders. You understand & appreciate the scientific method & also know when to adapt to changes quickly. You love telling a story with data & creating actionable insights. You are a strategic thinker, connecting the dots between data & financial results to create & advocate for your own strategies to drive growth. The ideal candidate has a proactive approach, can juggle multiple responsibilities & excels under pressure. They are comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility. This role reports to the Vice President, Consulting & Product.
- Support growth marketing teams on efficient customer acquisition strategies, across acquisition & retention touchpoints
- Produce ad-hoc analysis, insights & visibility on performance
- Build frameworks & models to optimize channel growth while ensuring were running a tight business through establishing paths to profitability via positive LTV, unit economic analysis & attribution
- Act as a partner to the broader engagement teams to drive cross functional initiatives that improve the overall eCommerce business (e.g. holidays, partnerships, in-box opportunities, retail experiences, supply chain optimization, etc.)
- Identify customer-centric trends in commerce, with a focus on how they impact the entire DTC customer funnel, from acquisition, conversion to retention
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who can work with complex data sets, drive insights & clearly communicate findings to a diverse set of stakeholders
- Help design, implement, & optimize growth infrastructure for brands (data, tech, ways of working, media & creative)
- Support marketing campaign funnels & how customer/user behavior flows are tracked accurately for reporting & analysis
- Enable tracking & monitoring performance KPIs through weekly & monthly reports
- Assists digital product managers & engineering team in prioritizing, implementing, & optimizing growth experiments
- Participate & contribute to weekly growth meetings with different stakeholders to keep growth organization in rhythm & come up with growth ideas aligned to key client objectives
- Deliver insights & recommendations across multiple parts of customer journey to identify key growth opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to provide insight to inform creative recommendations
- Source & identify new marketing opportunities to support customer acquisition needs
- Stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates & their impact on customer funnel
What We're Looking For:
- Business & commercialization acumen
- A combination of systems thinking approach with a scientific methodology
- Can understand, communicate, & drill down into most important ideas & models across data science, media, performance creative, monetization, & technology
- 2+ years in an ecommerce, growth related role
- Can learn & implement financial modeling integrated with growth strategy
- Expert in excel, can manipulate raw data to draw insights
- Experience with audience segmentation & A/B testing to drive learnings & optimizations
- Experience with google analytics, shopify, business intelligence & CRM tools preferred
- Have acute attention to detail & never-ending curiosity
- Quick learner & a creative problem solver who believes every situation has an optimal solution
- Persistent & relentless when it comes to achieving personal & professional goals