AtAegis Living, an assisted living community, we are looking for someone who loves taking care of our elderly population. Come work for a company where you are appreciated, rewarded for your hard work, & part of a strong team. Are you someone who loves to be of service, loves making a difference & contributing to others? Then, we have a job for you!
Aegis Kirkland Lodge is located at: 12629 116th Ave NE Kirkland, WA 98034 in Totem Lake area next to Kingsgate Tranportation Center
Aegis of Kirkland Lodge is located at: 13000 Totem Lake Blvd NE, Kirkland, WA 98034 in Totem Lake area next to Kingsgate Tranportation Center
We are so committed to training our staff, we will even pay for your continuing education, including Mental Health, Dementia, CPR/FA & Medication Technician courses, & Nurse Delegation to dedicated employees.We hire HCA's & CNA's or persons aspiring/in the process to getting there!
The positions availableare:
6am to 2pm full time, working one weekend day is required
2pm to 10pm, working one weekend day is required
10pm to 6am, working one weekend day is required
As a Care Giver (CNA or HCA) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide physical care for residents
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized & manages time effectively
- Opportunityfor growth to Medication Technician, Lead Medication Technician & Supervisor roles
What youll need to rock this job:
- Active Certificationsor ability to take provided, required direct care training.
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program.
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
To apply, respond to this email & attach a resume & good contact phone number OR call Ashley at 425-449-4982.