When we started in 2012, we set out to reinvent mens basics with underwear & socks as our starting point. Today, we are a full-fledged menswear brand that powers radically-efficient wardrobing. Rooted in smart design & performance fabrics, our products are engineered to work together through our pioneering Daily Wear System.
As we continue to expand our product offering & distribution beyond e-commerce, we are looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join our rapidly growing team. If that sounds like you keep reading.
- Partner with the Senior Director of Retail to drive & innovate customer in-store experiences that deliver measurable results including driving foot traffic, brand engagement, customer acquisition & customer loyalty.
- Work collaboratively with Retail Leadership, Planning, Creative, Visual Merchandising, & HQ Marketing to develop a Retail Marketing strategy for New store openings from initial planning phase to the opening of each new location.
- Support the creation of Retail marketing collateral (including ads & assets), working collaboratively with the Creative team to achieve results on time & on budget. Serve as key stakeholder in creative approval process.
- Manage retail marketing calendar on a quarterly basis alongside the marketing team
- Measure, evaluate & report on the effectiveness of all Retail Marketing initiatives to show return on investment. Make recommendations for the future based on observations, team feedback, & insights.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with Mall Marketing Teams (Property Management) to leverage complementary resources & opportunities for Brand Marketing & exposure.
- Identify local market, store & partner-specific opportunities & recommendations for marketing initiatives to drive awareness & reach new audiences.
- Create or facilitate brief creation for all Retail marketing initiatives, ensuring a high level of consistency for events/initiatives of all sizes & scopes.
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS:
- 5+ years experience in a Retail Marketing role, Direct to consumer experience a plus.
- Effective negotiation, communication, & organizational skills with an analytical approach to identifying opportunities
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally & collaboratively between departments
- Organized & detail-oriented with the ability to problem-solve any problem no matter how big or small
- Agility & entrepreneurial spirit; no task is big or small
- Passion for the industry & its people
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- Its all about the people. To us, diversity is a strength. We check our egos at the door & value all backgrounds & experiences. From our employees to our customers to our partnerswe build relationships that last.
- We give a s**t. Every detail matters. We research, we test, we adjust. We take pride in everything we do by being thoughtful in our decision making & design process.
- We put our money where our mouth is. We work with ethical & humane partners, we act with integrity & trust, & we take ownership of our actions & mistakes.
- We build for the future. First, we listen; then we think, plan, & act for the long-term. We see problems as opportunities & take calculated risks to build a company that lasts.
- Full insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Hybrid office model (in office M/T/Th)
- Great location in the heart of NoMad district
- Office snacks & drinks
- Thursday happy hours
- Free Mack Weldon gear