Who are we?
WorldRemit is the global FinTech success story that has been described as "the WhatsApp of Money" (Business Insider) & "Changing the world of remittances" (BBC).
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, our app & website helps people send money to friends & relatives in more than 140 countries. Were a high-volume business our customers send hundreds of thousands of transfers every month & were growing fast.
As the business & team grow & expand, we are in the lookout for an Online Marketing Manager with strong paid search credentials who is determined to grow the business with us. You will be working very closely with the different channel managers, from SEO, to affiliates, to display & social media. We want to ensure everybody in the team has an optimal level of marketing excellence, so you will be encouraged to expand your digital expertise & to have a good holistic view of how the different channels work together.
We work in a very dynamic environment where change is the constant & new exciting projects come up all the time: you will need to be able to identify patterns & opportunities, think at scale & prioritise tasks by their impact on business goals
This role reports to our Senior SEM manager, with dotted lines to our Head of Online Marketing, & there is potential for professional development as the team grows further. With campaigns covering multiple languages & regions, your input will be key to get us to the next level of growth & optimisation.
- Plan, optimise, implement & manage the company's worldwide pay-per-click campaigns within defined performance objectives.
- Develop new campaigns in multiple languages as we expand our product offering & the territories in which our services are offered.
- Work with the latest technology & advertising platforms including DoubleClick Search, AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Japan & Apple Search Ads. You will be expected to spearhead the launch of any additional platforms that may be relevant.
- A/B test ad copy & landing pages to drive optimal performance, while taking into account the behavioural nuances of our customers & prospective customers.
- Coming up with new, fresh ideas on processes & products, & on how to improve the companys results.
- Consistently monitoring results against targets, in line with the budgeted spend.
- Keep up-to-date with current technologies & initiatives relevant to online marketing.
- Work closely with other channel managers (which will give you a full view of marketing) & get involved in SEO projects (full view of search).
- Opportunity to develop within the business & take ownership of the PPC channel as we grow our teams regionally & globally.
- Results-driven, numeric & analytical stays focused.
- Strong attention to detail while retaining the capacity to see the wider picture.
- Good communication skills to translate technical jargon & data into knowledge that is actionable for the wider team.
- Ability to identify patterns & opportunities, think at scale & prioritise tasks by impact on business goals.
- Adaptable self-starter with a can-do, hands-on approach.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work autonomously & as part of team.
- Proactive, willing to learn & to voice & adopt new ideas.
- Must be fluent in English, especially written. Additional languages (French, Spanish, others) are encouraged.
- At least one years experience in a similar role managing PPC campaigns, preferably across multiple countries and/or languages.
- Proven results working with Google Adwords - specifically building & optimising paid search campaigns
- Excellent understanding of DoubleClick Search (or other PPC management tools), Google Analytics, & Bing is essential.
- Good knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint to analyse trends in search data & report back to the business.
- Highly numerate & able to easily interpret large portions of data to assess marketing campaigns (a degree in Mathematics, Physics or similar would be ideal).
- Understanding the core KPI's & how the marketing channel mix works.
- Experience with dynamic campaigns, feed optimisation, re-targeting lists, call tracking & A/B testing.