Company Description|Job Description
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network & is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value & information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses & government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop & offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid & cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants & government entities with a secure, convenient & reliable way to pay & be paid in 170 countries & territories.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Global Business Planning & Operations team is seeking a Vice President, Head of Sales Operations reporting to the SVP, Global BPO Head based in San Francisco, California. The Head of Sales Operations will be a key senior leader within the BPO team & play a crucial role in developing the long-term vision & strategy for sales enablement for Visa. The VP of Sales Operations will work closely with Senior Executive leadership & lead a large team of professionals to develop & optimize sales methodology, processes, systems & infrastructure that enables Visa to accelerate revenue growth.
FUNCTIONAL OUTPUTS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Design, define & execute the vision for sales enablement at Visa over the next 5 years
- Partner with the learning organization on deploying this approach with all front line teams
- Be the evangelist & face of sales enablement at Visa, & one that regions & market teams will look to for support on sales enablement
- Empower their team of professionals to deploy the right set of solutions for front line teams, ensure they deliver on time & with a maniacal focus on what's important for Visa & what is important for market teams
- Drive adoption of the solutions, reduce friction in the selling process & drive overall end user satisfaction.
- Analyze current processes for Sales-to-Implementation Team handoffs, initial implementation & adoption, training & hand-off to sales leaders. Re-define these processes for improved execution of software implementation & improved customer satisfaction.
- Partner with Technical Support Team who engage in technical delivery of CRM solution.
- Manage large & complex vendor ecosystem & ensure stakeholder requirements are met with a high degree of quality, efficiency & consistency.
- Manage team, systems & budget in charge of customer understanding, data architecture, CRM segmentation; all sales enablement activities.
- Manage day-to-day escalations related CRM platform.
- Re-defining internal & customer-facing processes & executing process change throughout the organization.
- Analyze customer lifecycles & develop measurable strategies to improve stakeholder engagement.
- Design & implement- training needed by new & existing end-users for quick adoption of platform.
- Lead CRM Product Operations Team to identify/resolve gaps in software identified by end users/stakeholders
- Work with variety of cross functional resources & vendors to expand end-users capabilities using platform to ensure a deeper return on investment.
- 15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree; 12 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or a minimum of 10 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15+ years of experience leading & managing software (SaaS) sales operations teams responsible for overall sales leader success.
- Some experience as a sales professional would be ideal
- Experience in user centred design, & a desire to get out & meet & understand sales people's challenges at Visa
- 8+ years in leadership or supervisory role in a high growth company.
- Experience defining, refining & implementing sales processes, procedures & policies
- Executive financial, analytical & communication skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite & Salesforce required
- Willingness & aptitude to obtain a deep domain knowledge of our product & our customers.
- Ability to define, refine, train, & manage repeatable processes.
- Strong customer communication skills, including the ability to listen, to influence, & to negotiate with key stakeholders at all levels of our customer's organization.
- Ability to handle customer escalations in a way that satisfies the customer
- Ability to juggle multiple stakeholder priorities with organized work habits & strong attention to detail.
- Domain knowledge & industry experience with Software-as-a-Service, software systems, CRM systems, or software implementations is preferred.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires ad hoc travel for work for conferences or training
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.