Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message & ad delivered helps create a more
personalized & productive relationship between brands & their consumers. We do this by acting as
clients agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two & by harnessing data
and technology across all paid digital media & data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how
we're performing against bonus goals, & how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in
shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a
blast doing it.
At Kepler, we know our people are our most valuable asset! The Recruiting Operations Senior Analyst role will support both our internal recruiting function & our onboarding process. You will assist in managing our applicant tracking & inbound systems, coordinating recruitment at all levels, & working with hiring managers & executives to grow the agency in every department.. You will have a unique opportunity in a fast-paced, data-driven environment to impact internal teams, advance peoples careers, & see your efforts directly drive Keplers growth & success.
What You Will Do:
- Lead & develop recruiting strategy for our US & international based hiring
- Provide day to day oversight over all recruiting operations, including interview logistics & the management of 1-2 recruiting coordinators
- Manage our application tracking system, Greenhouse, & spearhead best practices across the team
- Lead the implementation of our automated scheduling tool integration with our ATS, establish workflows & utilize the system to provide process updates
- Leverage recruiting data & share reporting & insights with internal team & stakeholders, create plans for process improvement
- Prepare & manage job postings on appropriate job boards, portals & college websites
- Develop & lead regular interview trainings & manage the interviewer training schedule
- Drive campus recruiting strategy & long term key partnerships for talent sourcing
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in recruiting and/or managing similarly complex logistics in professional settings
- Familiarity with recruiting coordination, interview logistics & candidate experience
- Demonstrated written, verbal, & interpersonal communication skills to connect with & motivate candidates
- Familiarity with or ability to learn recruiting channels, as well as other technology as needed to manage data & metrics
- Exceptional organization skills & attention to detail to prioritize quickly & own multiple tasks while meeting and/or exceeding expectations
- Experience designing & implementing new processes, with a demonstrated passion for process improvement
- Strong work ethic & sense of integrity with the ability to manage confidential information
- Previous people management experience strongly preferred
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System, preferably GreenHouse
- Experience with GoodTime preferred but not required