The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients & their doctors, among healthcare teams, & even between practices & third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, & insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, & highly inefficient & in worst-case scenarios, its even responsible for lost patient lives.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric & truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people & systems seamlessly, & patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series A startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle & foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, & transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, & a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
Klara is looking for a Director, Demand Generation to lead Klara through its next growth phase. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy & the success of all marketing channels.
Youll work with a growing B2B marketing team to scale qualified lead acquisition, build & continuously optimize digital marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), email automation, social, & event-based marketing channels.
As the Director, Demand Generation, will be able to build a best-in-class B2B revenue marketing team & play a foundational role in Klaras rapid growth.
- Demand Generation & Channel Management - Meet & beat your quota by developing & executing on measurable integrated demand programs that drive revenue across all marketing channels
- Team Management - Hire, train & develop the B2B Marketing Team. Be in lock step with sales leadership to ensure strong sales & marketing alignment
- Analytics & Business Intelligence - Forecast, measure, analyze & report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue & sales cycle length.
- Finance & Operations - Manage & optimize the marketing demand generation budget.
- You are a tenacious, gritty, scrappy marketer that will stop at nothing to get a lead & is always in search of the next best channel
- You have built a B2B Marketing Team for a fast growing company before
- You have the ability to fail & try again
- You are an expert in B2B marketing channels
- You value the success of your team
- You are a tenacious marketer that will stop at nothing to get a lead
- 6+ years of marketing experience, with a focus on B2B campaign design & demand generation
- Deep experience with digital acquisition channels, marketing automation & SaaS marketing at scale
- Analytical & data-driven, proficient with multi-variate testing, B2B attribution models, personalization, & ABM
- Extensive knowledge of success metrics, behavioral & demographic targeting, & ROI-driven marketing optimization techniques
- Exceptional communicator & effective storyteller who can match the message to the medium & get results
- Naturally operates cross-functionally, & engages both peers & executive audiences in dialogue so everyone can do their best work
- Thrives in high-growth environments