Expedient helps companies transform their IT operations through award-winning cloud solutions & managed services including disaster recovery, security & compliance, & more. Named VMwares Americas Cloud Partner of the Year & acknowledged in Gartners Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service, Expedients solutions help to ease clients transition to the cloud, enabling them to focus on strategic business innovation while the Expedient team handles operation of the IT needed to support it.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Technical Support Account Specialist to join the Client Care team. This position is responsible for managing the complex technical needs of the Expedient client. The successful candidate will have an understanding of various data center technologies such as system administration, networking, windows operating systems & virtualization products like VMware.
Our clients depend on us to protect & support their data, networks, storage & back-ups, so solid technical experience & superior communication skills are absolutely needed.
- Establish & maintain strong relationships with key contacts of assigned accounts
- Act as primary contact & point of escalation when exceptions to standard processes arise
- Ensure the completeness & accuracy of the data in the customer relationship management (CRM) system for assigned accounts
- Gain client confidence through product knowledge, business needs, & service patterns by regularly observing the delivery & support processes
- Directly address inquiries by e-mail, phone & on-site visits & retain ownership of the communication process until resolution
- Audit service requests & projects to maintain a consistent client experience & high level of client satisfaction with a focus on continuous improvement
- Facilitate third level support with the Engineering team to resolve complex, technical problems
- Accept accountability for key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with individual clients & present them in regularly scheduled service review meetings
- Share client business requirements & new opportunities with the business development team
- No less than 4 years experience in client technical support, system administration and/or IT project management
- 4-year college degree, 2-year associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstated level of understanding with Internet technologies such as: (1) principals of networking, (2) windows operating system, (3) familiarity with virtualization products such as VMware
- Flexibility to travel as needed up to 25% of the time for face-to-face meetings with clients
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with ability to interpret & simplify complex topics
- Desire to think independently, but work with a team when necessary to solve problems
- Strong professional etiquette & conflict resolution abilities
- Ability to pass pre-employment screens
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
Expedient was awarded a Top Workplace for a fifth year in 2019. We make education & training available to our employees through a robust, employee-driven training & tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include generous paid time off, top-tier, affordable medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with a generous match & a paid day off to celebrate your birthday each year. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team & individual success. To apply, please submit your resume & a cover letter explaining your interest.
If this isnt the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share this link so they can view/apply for this or any of our other current job opportunities: expedient.com/careers
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.