ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Lead quantitative analysis of complex datasets, working with decision-makers across the company to understand goals & identify opportunities to use data to develop new insights & improve business results.
THE GAME PLAN
Provide data-driven recommendations to stakeholders, articulating complex technical concepts as necessary. Develop, iterate & take to production machine learning models to solve business problems, such as predicting churn & other aspects of customer behavior, fraud detection & prevention, cross-sell recommendations & optimizing marketing spend. Build & manage statistical models to support strategic planning for Marketing & Commercial teams, including attribution models, marketing mix models, & models to predict lifetime customer value. Work with engineering teams to build scalable statistical & quantitative tools to accelerate the conversion of data to insight. Supervise junior data scientists.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
Masters degree in Statistics or related quantitative field & five (5) years of experience in the job offered or a related position involving data science for mobile/digital analytics.
Full term of experience must include:
- Utilizing statistical, machine learning, & Bayesian knowledge with statistical significance testing, A/B testing; data modeling, design, & architecture principles; data mining, clustering, & segmentation;
- Utilizing Python & SQL;
- Building user behavior prediction using the following machine learning techniques: Linear regression; Lasso/Ridge; Logistic regression; Nave Bayes; Decision tree; Random forest; Support vector machine; Neural network; Deep learning; K-Means; Clustering; Nearest neighborhood.
At least three years of experience must include:
- Building & deploying predictive models/user behavior predictions;
- Identifying technology stacks in order to increase productivity;
- Deploying machine learning based tools utilizing AWS ecosystem;
- Building & managing data science team & supervising junior data scientists.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
This position is eligible for incentives pursuant to FanDuels Employee Referral Program
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.