Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems & make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to giveBooking.com'scustomers a friendly, personal & positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero were looking for!
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planets #1 accommodation site.Booking.comsdiverse team, 17,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in London or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.coms globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide theCS department is connected by a love of travel & a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.coms guests & partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
So, are you ready?
- Fluency in English & Italian
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt & work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership & solve problems
- Positive & resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
What youll be doing:
- Liaising between guests & partners to resolve medium to high complexity issues via phone & email on various topics such as: additional travel advice, modifications, cancellations etc
- Providing accurate, valid, & complete information by using the right tools, methods, & processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service & a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, & being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, & in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects & tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
In return, well provide:
- Monthly salary of 1955 EUR, based on 35 hours.
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- 25 Days of Holiday for you to do your own travel (pro-rata based on your contract duration).
- Booking.com discount for you, your family & friends.
- Free breakfast or snacks in our onsite restaurant (depending on shift).
- Delicious catered lunches or dinners (depending on shift).
- 50% reimbursement for the public transportation.
- A working schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- A huge platform for learning & development.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses.
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from all over the planet.
- Initial 7 months experience with a possibility to continue your adventure on a permanent basics.