Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Associate Receiving Manager is responsible for the safe, timely & cost-effective execution of all receiving processes including receiving, storing, maintaining, arranging & presenting material throughout the receiving dock & warehouse. In addition, the associate receiving manager will directly manage a team of warehouse supervisors & be responsible for the overall performance of the department.
- Directly manage a team of receiving supervisors including: interviewing, hiring, & training employees; planning, assigning, & directing work; appraising performance; rewarding & disciplining employees; addressing complaints & resolving problems
- Execute receiving objectives on time, while meeting quality, safety & cost objectives, & servicing internal customers
- Ensure zero lost time incidents & overall safety conformance in the warehouse
- Apply standard receiving principles to optimize receiving, inbound quality inspection & truck turns
- Manage continuous improvement projects to increase warehouse efficiency
- Manage receiving schedule & schedule labor to optimize dock performance
- Ensure receiving KPIs are met including accurate receipt of product, efficient truck turns, & WMS accuracy
- Manage return to vendor & donation process
- Liaise with procurement on vendor management & receiving standards
- Integrate quality & warehouse principles defined by regulatory bodies including OSHA, USDA, FDA, GMPs, APICS, etc.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning & implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair & requisitions for replacement
- Perform Gemba walks to verify conformance of warehouse/receiving standard practices
- Able to lead employees through daily warehouse challenges
- Able to communicate effectively both written & verbally
- Able to effectively present information & respond to questions from groups of managers, associates, & vendors
- Able to solve practical problems & deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exits
- Able to sit, stand; walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for extended periods of time
- Able to occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in a cooled storage facility, ranging between zero degrees Fahrenheit & ambient temperature
- Able to operate a forklift
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights & weekends
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree from a 4-year college or university or 6+ years related warehouse experience. Degree in supply chain management, industrial engineering, business or other applicable field of study preferred
- 1-3 years of warehouse management experience
- Must be proficient with computer hardware & software. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint required
- Experience with Google Sheets & Suite preferred
- WMS experience preferred
- Food & beverage experience preferred
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.