As the Director of Operations, you will provide support to an agent team lead at Compass, to ensure the team can focus on what they do best. Anticipating the needs of the lead & the team, you resolve operational & administrative issues before they arise. You represent the team, serving as a great first impression & the initial point of contact. You will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails & calls to appropriate contacts, flow of correspondence, & more.
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team.In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
The Director of Operations Will:
- Build efficiency & effective responsiveness into existing operations, & help define new operational strategies
- Work closely & effectively with the team lead to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments & responsibilities & follow up as necessary
- Manage external requests & retrieve messages on behalf of the team lead, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Coordinate calendars & schedule relevant meetings & travel arrangements
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on needs of the office
- Create marketing materials & monthly newsletter
- Write property descriptions
- Manage address lists
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 1 year of administrative support
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong written & oral communication
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant & professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
- Real estate license is not required, but is a plus
- Experience with Social Media, Instagram & Facebook postings & advertisements
- Experience with marketing & creative eye for design
This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.