When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome, right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges & an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago & finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years & we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
And were just getting started
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FTs list of Europes fastest-growing 1000 companies in 2018, & we were the first company ever to win Deloittes UK Top 50 two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
The key role of Business Developer Intern is to help connect Deliveroo with our restaurants/partners to ensure the best Deliveroo experience. This internship is for 6 months
The main tasks of the Business Developer Intern will be:
- Sourcing & telephone prospecting of restaurants/partners
- Managing a portfolio of partner restaurants
- Personalized support for our restaurateurs/partners: menu composition, adapted packaging solution, pricing, installation of their equipment, optimization of online visibility
- Watch on the consistency of the portfolio
Required profile :
- Bac +3 / 5, business or engineering school
- Great organization skills
- Excellent communication
- inquisitive & versatile
- Fluent in French & English
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you have helped build. We're moving real assets & reinventing the logistics of food delivery
- Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who enjoy what they are doing
- Being part of a team instigating the expansion of a global brand
- The opportunity to make an impact & grow with the business
- Regular off-sites with the team
- Office lunches once a month & more than enough free food from Deliveroo
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, were always looking for new ideas & were very transparent about the decisions we make & why we make them. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth & personal impact is enormous.
Benefits & Diversity
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to anyone of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing start-ups around.