The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Were currently on the hunt to add an amazing Events Marketing Manager with a focus on trade shows & event sponsorships to our team. Our dream candidate understands the tech space & is passionate about both generating revenue & evangelizing Yexts brand at third party events. The individual were seeking for this position understands the power of strategic event planning, & is excited about the opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class event marketing team. If you relish the opportunity to use strategic event marketing to grow an already impressive company, we can help you evolve your career overnight.
- Design, create & execute Yexts presence at industry trade shows, conferences, & third-party events.
- Own & activate Yexts client conference program, empowering Sales teams to represent Yext at their customers events
- Research new conferences & event opportunities, & lead the planning & execution around all aspects of Yext participation & brand.
- Manage onsite execution of events as well as post event follow up.
- Manage internal & external communication around events & conferences.
- Negotiate contracts for tradeshows, hotels, conference centers, restaurants, suites, local venues, & various types of suppliers
- Evangelize corporate event standards & best practices with all teams that attend events.
- Work closely with other partners within the company: Sales, Operations, Product Development, HR, etc.
- Research & assess new ways to drive interest at events by leveraging event advertising, targeted lists, & other creative opportunities to get out there; test & follow-up campaigns
- Maintain & grow relationships with conference organizers to extend & amplify marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with event team members on Yext owned events, included but not limited to internal programs & ONWARD.
- Bachelor's degree & a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience, including event planning, preferably in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Comfortable & flexible in a fast-changing environment
- Quick start mentality with high production output
- Efficient worker with a positive, proactive & energetic personality
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask & handle pressure
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, entrepreneurs, investors, executives & vendors
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels
- Experience developing RFPs, reviewing contracts & vendor negotiation
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team, prioritize assignments, & meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Excel, Google docs & Salesforce are a plus.
- Role requires approximately 30% domestic travel
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.