About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider & home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes & stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, & the problems you get to solve together. Were looking for people who love thinking outside the box & thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas & toast every win. Were excited about having a meaningful impact on peoples workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, & ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members & for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality & quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of Americas 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine & one of Forbes Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
At our foundation, we sweat the details to deliver incredible customer experiences for the members & companies we serve. We extend the same proactive, consistent approach to our landlord relationships, who include some of the most sophisticated & prestigious real estate owners, globally.
Industrious Landlord Partnerships team exists to deepen relationships so that landlord partners realize measurable value from their engagement with Industrious.
In your role as our FP&A Analyst, you will provide financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting, & analysis for Industrious partnership arrangements.
Reporting to the Landlord Partnership FP&A Manager, you will work closely with senior leaders across the company & have the opportunity to deliver sophisticated analysis, generate business guiding insights, prepare budgets & advanced modeling to drive business decisions & forge ever stronger landlord partnerships.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent degree required.
- 2-4 years experience with demonstrated excellence in reporting, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis & modeling.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, experience with Essbase & NetSuite beneficial.
- Demonstrated financial analysis & modeling expertise with strong accounting knowledge.
- Effectively prioritize & execute tasks conforming to shifting priorities, demands & timelines.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, & proactively develop solutions.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team focus, & the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision & dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities & annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News: